Your guide will assist you in locating downed game and loading them. The guides will recover your game for free as well as refrigerate it during your stay.
See below for all game care pricing. The skin/quarter and caping fees are all due directly to the guide in cash. The processor should also be paid directly in cash also. These fees will need to be paid directly to the guide or processor.
- Skin and quarter
- Deer and deer sized game- $40
- Elk- $150
- Buffalo- $200
- Deer and deer sized game- $25
- Elk- $50
- Buffalo- $75
- De-bone (this is in addition to skin and quarter fees)
- Deer and deer sized game- $100
- Cow- $250
- Bull- $300
- Full Processing (this price includes skin and quarter fee and the price range is due to size differences in each animal the processor can give an exact price upon request before starting processing)
- deer and deer sized game- $160
- Cow- $500
- Bull- $700
- Cow- $800
- Bull- $800 to $1000 depending on size
All processing will be available for pickup at the ranch after completion. Processing can generally be picked up sometime the day after your kill (depending on time of harvest) for deer sized game. Processing for Elk, Bison or any other larger game make take 2 to 3 days for completion. Shipping meat is very expensive and we do not offer it. We recommend taking your meat with you when you leave. Sometimes full processing isn’t an option due to time constraints. For example, you may be leaving to go home in the evening following a hunt in which you just killed an animal. In these circumstances, we recommend that you have your game skinned and quartered to allow you to take it home following your hunt. If you arrived by air, it may be possible for you to take your meat back with you on the plane in coolers. Check with your airline for specifics and prices.